Friday, October 14, 2005

Further down the rabbit hole...

Okay, my life is getting increasingly eerie at the moment. I'm starting to see patterns and repetitions of events that I never really paid much attention to before and its really kinda starting to make me feel a bit edgy.

I already pointed out the freaky similarities between my situation with K. and how I got together with my ex-wife. Interestingly enough another parallel is developing: a short while before I came to work at my current employer I had a series of problems with my kidney that were attributed to a kidney stone, only no stone ever passed and the problems cleared up on their own after a while. (It's kind of interesting in itself, that the first doctor I saw about the problem saw a kidney stone on the x-ray, but none of the subsequent doctor's could ever find it, but that's beside the point.) Now, I'm preparing to start another job sometime in the next few weeks... and the kidney problems are flaring up again.

There's other odd things going on as well, I'm having feelings of deja vu at least daily now and often several times during the day. And I'm dreaming again, vividly, something that I haven't done in a long time. It's getting to the point where I feel this odd sensation, like everything around me is a dream and I'm beginning to wake up from it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home